Sunday, May 22, 2011

Apple Tart

Apple Tarts aren’t for the faint of heart. You need to be willing to put in some effort when baking one these babies.

After I watched the movie Julie and Julia, I fell in love with Julia Childs. I of course had to go out and purchase Mastering the Art of French Cooking. Then of course I had to make this Apple Tart.

Mastering the Art of French Cooking will give you step-by-step detailed information on how to make an Apple Tart.

Everyone that tasted my Apple Tart found it to be most pleasing to their palate (do I sound like Julia?). Pretend I’m speaking with a French accent. That might help. Oh wait, Julia wasn’t French. Pretend anyway.

At any rate, in order not to infringe on copyright laws, go and purchase Mastering the Art of French Cooking. It’s a nice book to have and it’ll teach you a lot. I thought I knew a lot about cooking, but I learned quite a few tricks myself. Just goes to show you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Bon Appetite! Ruff Ruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment